Monday, August 25, 2008

Daddy Daughter Day!!

So this month Spencer and Sammi had a daddy daughter day as Spencer calls it! (he's so cute) They started out by going to the airport and watching the planes!! Sammi LOVES airplanes!! She is so funny, the planes fly by our house somewhat anyways, and Sammi goes crazy every time yelling PLANE!! So Spencer decided it would be fun to take her on a little outing and go watch the planes take off and land!! They had a really good time and Spencer said she loved it!! She was so cute when she walked in the door she instantly said "mommy plane!!" After that they went to the store to buy stuff to make cookies!! They were so cute making them, Spencer was cracking me up as they made them!! They then ended there little day with a movie!! I am so excited for our girls to be able to have daddy daughter days in the future they are going to love it!!

6 comments:

Catherine Noorda said...

that is so cute. what a good daddy. my boys just got major daddy son time as i went to san fran for a few days. we need to see you guys soon! we're having spencer shanti withdrawls.

Sarah said...

Jake and I both take turns having dates with our kids. While he takes Jadyn I take Kai and then we'll switch. Jadyn and Jake even call each other cute little names and they whisper it so I can't hear.

JR and Brynn said...

Hey, loving the new updates. Man, when you blog, you sure blog. Love the picture of Sammi with Stella! How adorable. Spencer is such a darling daddy. I know his girls love him so much. Cute pictures, Shanti.

Payton Armijo said...

I am so glad Spencer is doing that with the girls. Teddy does that once a week and rotates the kids on their "Dates". They look so forward to it and it is great to use as leverage for behavior issues!!! They will always remember those times.

Jaime said...

I love all of your posts. I was so excited to see all the new pictures! Tell Spencer I am very impressed with his cooking skills. I think my favorite ones are the pictures at the park. the girls look so happy to see their dad. I sure miss you guys and am very sad that everyone is getting together this weekend. thinks of us as you all hang out. Love you.

The Williams Family said...

GREAT PICTURES! those one on one times are soooo important. It makes my heart so full to see you all doing so well. My prayers were sure answered. Thank-you