Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Trip to Calfornia!!

I want to first apologize for not blogging in FOREVER!!! I still have so many pictures to put on here, dating all the way back to Spencers Birthday and my mom and sisters visit to our house!! This past week the girls and I have been in California at Grandma and Grandpas house, we have been having a blast!! Sunni and the boys came down too, so that was non stop laughing fun!! Poor mom is probably ready for us to go! While I have been here mom has taught me to sew!! I have made three blankets!! I have been having so much fun learning, it is very addicting and want to make more!! I am so happy to have a new hobby!!


This is the blanket I made for Sariah, it matches her room!! I love it!!
Ok so I had to put this picture of Ellie, she cracks me up!!
Little Logan and Sariah crawled everywhere!!
Luke and Sammi enjoying one of Aunt Jaimes cupcakes! Sammi ask's for one everymorning when she wakes up!!
Sammi and Caelyn enjoying some ice cream after dinner!
Aunt Sunni reading to the kiddos!! That was a late night!! After there reading we all sang songs and danced around until like 10:00pm!! I wished we had it on video Sammi and Luke were cracking us up!!
Heres little Sariah in her favorite spot!! She is now getting brave and pulling herself up and standing on the stairway!Going for a walk!

6 comments:

JR and Brynn said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging, you slacker! We have missed you. Love the new pictures. You are looking skinny, girl. It almost motivates me to get off my butt and stop blogging and start working out. Can't wait to be closer to you guys. I LOVE the blanket you made. You are such a talented cookie. I am so impressed with you.

Em and Ms said...

Whoa, that is quite the group heading out for a walk! Looks like you're having tons of fun. Those blankets are so cute! I especially love the one you made for Sariah. It matches Madelyn's room too :) It looks so soft and cozy--way to go developing a new talent!

Jaime said...

Your blanket is so cute. It almost made me want to get out my sewing machine! I love the group picture of all of us going out for a walk. That was a lot of fun. I had a blast yesterday at the beach with everyone. I wish you lived closer along with Sunni! I shall see you very soon. Love ya Jaime

Lacey said...

aaaawwwww Shanti... i miss you :D

Smith's "Do Work" said...

I have been waiting for you to post a new blog and pics, and finally you did!! I love looking at pictures. I'm glad you guys were able to come down and be here for my shower!!

Colin and Ranie said...

Nice job on the blanket! I need to learn how to sew more things. I have all these ideas and projects but don't know where to start! Way to go! It is darling!