Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sariah Jo is 6 months old!!!!

Today we went for Sariah's 6 month check up!! Spencer got to go too, so he heard it for himself from the Dr. that I am NOT over feeding her!!! She got two shots today and did GREAT!! She didn't even flinch when they gave her the shots, she just stared at me!!! She is the best baby ever!!! I took the picture below right when we got home!! I cant believe it has already been 6 months!! She is rolling everywhere as you can see in the video above and even tries to get up on her knees!! She is such a blessing!! We love you Sariah Jo! Oh I almost forgot here are her stats!! Her height is 25in she is in the 25-50% She weighs 20lbs 10 oz. and is in the 95% and her head is 43 cm and is in the 50-75%

1 comment:

Abby said...

What a Cutie!!! I can't believe That she Is rolling every were.Her Hair still Looks dark.. see ya soon.. Mom