Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Potty Time!!

Our little girl is getting soo big!! Yesterday and this morning Sammi kept taking off her diaper. So I thought maybe she was trying to tell me something! So I let her keep it off and kept taking her to the potty. When I was getting dressed this morning I saw that she had the poop look on her face so I asked her if she had to go poop and she nodded her head yes, so we hurried to the bathroom and I said ok go poopoo and I walked out and then I heard this plunk plunk and Sammi yelled "Alright" I went back in and sure enough she went poop!!! I started jumping up and down clapping and saying yeah, she was super excited and started clapping too!! So I think the potty training has begun! She had only 3 accidents today but has gone in the potty about 3 times now!! We went and got her some big girl underwear and some pull ups too!! She was quite excited to pick out her new underwear, although she was a little sad that they didn't have Elmo in her size! I just cant believe how big she is getting!! Our little girl is getting so big so fast!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Shanti, she Is getting Just To Big!!! I Feel Like we are Missing Most Of It!!! Darn!! I can't wait To Come and see You.. Love Mom

Payton Armijo said...

I can't belive she is pooping in the potty. I haven't thought of going there yet with Caelyn. Good Luck!!!

JR and Brynn said...

Yay! We are so proud of Sammi. She is such a smartie. I just love her.