Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day!! I sure did. My sweet husband got me a new stereo for my car that I can hook my ipod up to it! Some jerk stole our face plate to our old stereo right out of our car sometime during the night a couple of days before so I had been driving around in silence well not really I have the girls in the back seat and Sammi and I would sing songs together!! And little Sammi made me this beautiful necklace in nursery, I was super excited because it was my first mothers day present from my little girl!! I now fully understand what my mom meant when she would tell me when I was younger that the best presents are the ones that you make!! I had such a wonderful Mothers day, I told Spencer that there was no need to get me anything that just being called mommy was the best gift I could ever get!! I sure LOVE being a mom it is such a wonderful blessing that I am soooo grateful for!! I thank my heavenly father daily for blessing me with two beautiful little girls!!

1 comment:

Em and Ms said...

That necklace is so sweet--I can't wait until I get things like that. Happy (late) Mother's Day!