Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mornings at the Taylor's!!

I just wanted to share with everyone how our mornings are here in the Taylor home!! The morning usually begins anywhere between 6-7am lately it has been 6:15-6:30. This morning Sariah woke up first! This is what I saw when I went in! Sariah is always soo happy in the morning, she alwas has a smile on the cute little face which then brings a big smile from me! Then Sammi soon after starts yelling Mommy, this is what I saw when I went in to go get her!! It is usually like that every morning! I keep trying to figure out where she gets that from??( be quiet Spencer and Mom ) Ok I will admit it! Like mother like Daughter!! About twice a week I get smiles in the morning from my sweet Sammi!! I am learning patience!!
Here is Sammi waiting for her breakfast!
Almost better!!
And there you have it breakfast is served!
Now that's better!!
Here is Sariah waiting for her breakfast!! (Sammi take some notes)
Still Happy!!
Yummy!!
So there you have it! Mornings with the Taylor Family!! I love my girls so much and there sweet little spirits that shine all day long!!


5 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Sariah is just getting more and more beautiful. Look at those eyes. Wow! I love the comparison. Sammi's still cute crying (though I'm sure it doesn't seem that way to you so early in the morning). I'm lucky--Madelyn usually wakes up between 7-8 and I can let her play in her crib for a while after that. Today it's 8:30 and she just barely woke up. She wakes up smiling and jabbering.

Lac said...

I don't even know you but I have heard oh so many great things about you! I read what you wrote on Brynns blog and thought you were just the sweetest thing ever! So next time we voyage on that way, you're coming with us on the next girls weekend! I say we book a cruise or something crazy!

Ciao,

Lacie

Lac said...

oh send me your email address at jacelaciemoto@msn.com and that way you can get onto my blog!

JR and Brynn said...

I LOVE these pics of Sammi. Those are so perfect to show her dates when she is 16. :) How adorable is Sariah. Both your girls are sooooo femanine and beautiful in their features.

Diana and Gregg said...

I had the best laugh looking at these pics! Someday Sammi will get a kick out of them too.