Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Week at Grandmas!

The week after Easter the girls and I went to go visit my mom and family!! We had a great time. We took more pictures but they are on our Costco account, along with the girls Easter pictures!! We celebrated my brother Jesse's Birthday while we were there and had a barbecue, we had dinner at Kai and Elizabeth's too. Oh and I got a pedicure and manicure with my sister Elizabeth. My mom also treated me to a massage!!!!! We got to spend lots and Luciana had a wonderful time too, Luciana was so funny with Sammi she just wanted to wrestle with her!! It got to the point that every time Luciana would come close to Sammi, Sammi would flinch!! We cant wait till our next visit!! Luciana better watch out!! Sammi has definitely gotten tougher in her terrible two's!!!!






No comments: