Sunday, February 10, 2008

Missing my Dad

As most of you know, my dad passed away this last July. I miss him soo much. There is not a day that goes by that I dont think of him. Today while at Costco getting diapers I passed by a book they were selling, it happend to be one of the books by this author John Grisham?, ok I cant spell his last name but anyways my mom would always get my dad his books for his birthday or christmas or some event. It made me want to get it! I just miss him so much and cant imagine how my mom feels each day. I know that we will all be with him again so that makes me happy inside!! I remind my mom of that and I think that helps. I am so happy that he got to see my life change around and meet his first grandchild Sammi!! I just wanted to share some pictues with all of you!! I love you Dad!!





















7 comments:

Em and Ms said...

What a great tribute to your dad. Thanks for sharing.

Jaime said...

Shanti that was beautiful. I know he is so proud of you and your little family. I can't wait to see you this weekend!

Alex said...

Shanti that was so nice. I know your Dad is smiling down on you every time you think of him!

Diana and Gregg said...

Shanti, that touched my heart so much. I know exactly how you feel.

Anonymous said...

Shanti I love you and I know your daddy is so proud of everything you do. I loved the pictures.

Abby said...

Shanti. Dad and I are Crying!!! That was very special.It Is so Hard To Lose Those we Love.Thankyou For sharing Those Pictures.We Love You Sooo Much and Thank Our Heavenly Father Daily For You In Our Family.. You are Such a Blessing To Spencer ,and us.
Love Mom

Tracy said...

I told you I wouldnt cry, i lied !! Your dad was so very proud of you as Iam. He is ALWAYS with you. W e LOVE you all very much. Mom