Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Now introducing Sariah Josephine Taylor

Well here she is she is 6 lbs 1 and half ounces 18 and one half inches long. She looks totally different than Sammi so we were shocked. Shanti thinks she looks like a Taylor but one thing is for sure she has Grandpa's chin. Any way you look at it she is a perfect little angel. She is a fighter for sure after having her cord wrapped around her neck two times and a knot around her arm. I already know I am going to have my hands full. Sammi is taking it well as long as Daddy doesn't hold the baby then the fussing begins. Anyway Shanti is going to put more pictures on later so stay tuned.












































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how much different she looks then Sammi...isn't that funny? She is a Taylor that's for sure. I can't wait to see her in person, she looks so tiny. You did good...Love ya.

Jaime said...

Ok she looks like her dad to me. I see Taylor for sure ! I am so looking forward for the next few weeks to hurry and get here. I can't wait to see you guys. Give her tons of kisses for me. Love you

Payton Armijo said...

What a cutie!! I love that she has the dimple in her chin like her Aunt Mauri (Hee, Hee). She is a cutie. Can't wait to hold her!!! Love YA!

JR and Brynn said...

Shanti and Spencer,
She is so perfect! I cannot believe all that dark hair! She is too cute! Oh my word. Congratulations you guys! We are so excited for you. I can't wait until we live closer to Vegas and we can get our girls together to play. Love you guys. Shanti, I hope you are feeling well. You are a trooper.

Castiel Moyes said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! What a cute chin!And look at all that hair, how fun for a little girl. Congratulations by the way! I have to agree with Shanti I think she looks like a Taylor as well.

Sarah said...

Yes, it is unanimous(?), she is a Taylor! So cute and healthy, just the way to be. Hope you are feeling well!

Lyn said...

It's amazing how children from the same parents can look so different, even when born at the same time! Sariah Jo is beautiful and I love her already. I've got to say, though, she has Pasquale coloring and features so don't rule out that she'll take after Shanti's side. Hugs and kisses to the whole "bunch"