Sunday, October 21, 2007

Weekend with the girls

The guys went to Florida so we decided to have a girls weekend here at our tiny little apartment. We all had a lot of fun! We did some shopping on Saturday and then came home and stuffed our faces with Baja Fresh! Sammi and Luke have been playing non stop, well between not feeling good that is! I cant wait to have anthoer girls weekend again! And there will def. be another one, the guys owe us big time!!!

Luke and Sammi sure love their new build a bears. Well actually I think Sunni and I had more fun dressing them. haha

Here's Sammi with one of the wigs that goes on the Build a Bear...she looked so funny! Sorry about the picture I tried to take it as fast as I could but she kept moving.
Sammi and Luke having fun reading books together.

Mommies little girl...at least when daddies not home.




2 comments:

Jaime said...

Love the wig. I miss you guys!

Sarah said...

Cute pictures! I love reading your blog! Can't wait to see you guys again!