Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shutterfly!!!

So this will be the first year I am sending out Christmas cards!! I am very excited!! Spencer and I have been married almost 5 1/2 years and cant believe this will be my first year ever doing cards!! I was going to send some Christmas Cards out that I already had where I have to insert the picture in the card and hope that the card still weighed enough where I had to only have use one stamp. Well I have decided to order my Christmas cards this year off of Shutterfly!!! I just love shutterfly!! I have already looked over ALL there Christmas Cards! I loved them all and in the end had to choose from 8 cards (no joke)!! I found the one I am going to use! All I have to do is upload the picture and put in our last name and I am done!! I am so excited for these to be our very first Christmas cards!! I have made numerous calenders on shutterfly and sent them out as gifts for Christmas and boy were they a hit!! You can check them out here - http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars Shutterfly makes it so easy! Anyone can do it even if your not too good on the computer! Here is a link to there Christmas photo cards go check all they have to offer! http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
Also if you just click the link below!!! Bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly!! I love Shutterfly!!!!

No comments: